Minecraft realms end user license agreement
- FORUM AND COMMUNICATIONS
- RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Как появился пасьянс Маджонг?
- Constructed Promotions in Minecraft
- Videos and Streams
- REGISTRATION, ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- Naming Guidelines
- Правила и подсказки
- OTHER CONTENT
- ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Video result
- The History of Minecraft Mojang Account Hacks
- That Time When Someone Hacked a Mojang Account..
- Can YOU Still MIGRATE from a MOJANG to MICROSOFT…
- HUGE Mojang Account Migration NEWS | Minecraft Update…
- MINECRAFT FREE CAPES FOR EVERYONE — HUGE MOJANG…
- When is Minecraft Java Mojang Account Migration…
- HOW TO GET A FREE MINECRAFT ACCOUNT | EASY 2020 — NEW…
- NEW CAPES COMING TO MINECRAFT! (Mojang accounts to…
- Get Your Minecraft Account Today | Minecraft Account…
- Thousands of Minecraft Accounts Were STOLEN Using This…
- how to verify minecraft account
- *Important* Minecraft Account Migration Has Begun…
- minecraft news mojang accounts transferring to…
- 8 HUGE Concerns and Issues with Minecraft Java Edition…
- EVERY Minecraft Account Will Get A Free Cape, But…
- PERFECTING your MINECRAFT PASSWORD!
- JAVA Account Migration | Sub Español
- FREE MINECON CAPE AWARENESS 2020 | MINECRAFT ACCOUNT…
- LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW
- Интересные особенности Маджонга
- YOUR CONTENT
FORUM AND COMMUNICATIONS
If we are running a forum, we are just allowing members of our community to put their thoughts on our Website. It doesn’t mean we represent or agree with those thoughts, and we can’t be held responsible for what people post on our Website.
If we happen to see a post that we think is offensive, we might take it down, but it’s not our job to screen or moderate the posts people make. What we say about forums and posts also applies to anything which enables people to put any other content, views or material on our Website or send it to others using the Website.
If you are going to put something up on our Website, it must not be offensive to people or illegal, it must be honest, and it must be your own creation. Some examples of the types of things you must not put on our Website include: posts that include racist or homophobic language; posts that are bullying; posts that are offensive or that damage our or another person’s reputation; posts that include porn, advertising or someone else’s creation or image; or posts that impersonate a moderator or try to trick or exploit people.
If you put something you don’t have the right to put on our Website, you could get into a lot of trouble so please don’t do it. You agree that whatever you post does not infringe anyone else’s intellectual property or other rights.
If you post any content on our Website, you must (and by doing so you actually do) give us permission to use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute and publicly display that content as part of our Websites and games. This permission is perpetual, worldwide and irrevocable. You also agree to let us permit others to use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute and publicly display your content. You are not giving up your ownership rights in your content, you are just giving us and other users permission to use it. For example, we may need to copy, reformat, and distribute content that you post on our website so others can read it. If you don’t want to give us this permission, then please do not post any content on our Website. Please think carefully before you post any content, because it will be made public and might even be used by other people in a way you don’t like.
We reserve the right to take down any content in our discretion.
Please watch out if you are talking to people on or through our Website. It is hard for either you or us to know for sure that what people say is true, or even if people are really who they say they are. You should always think twice about giving out information about yourself.
RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You are free to use our Website as long as you stick to these Account Terms. You can only use this Website and its content for your personal use. Your permission to use this Website is personal to you, so you can’t give it to anyone else.
Don’t forget that we still own the Website and the content on it, but we are giving you permission to use it. We want you to enjoy using our Website, but if we want, we can take away your permission to use our Website at any time if necessary.
If you want to notify us that you believe someone is infringing your intellectual property on our Website or services, please submit your notice here (https://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyrtInfrg.aspx). If appropriate, we may terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. We reserve the right to take down any content in our discretion.
Как появился пасьянс Маджонг?
Игра была изобретена Броди Локардом, а первый экземпляр появился в 1981 году. Интересную новинку смогла заметить известная на сегодняшний день компания Activision, которая наняла разработчика. В результате в 1986 на свет появилась игра под названием Shanghai. Именно она стала основоположником всех будущих вариаций. По утверждениям самого Локарда он просто адаптировал и видоизменил одну детскую китайскую игру. Новинка быстро набрала невероятную популярность и спустя годы она продолжает удерживает высокую планку.
На сегодняшний день в интернете появилось огромное количество разнообразных версий Маджонга, большинство из которых можно пройти в онлайне. Некоторые версии отличаются только дизайном, но порой можно встретить весьма необычные правила, где геймплей полностью меняется. На этой странице расположены наиболее качественные игры, вышедшие за всё время. Для каждой сделано своё уникальное описание, чтобы вы смогли быстро ознакомиться с правилами и особенностями. Для прохождения каждой подобной игры требуется использовать логику, внимательность и сообразительность.
Constructed Promotions in Minecraft
Without prior written approval from Mojang, corporations, businesses, advertising agencies, non-profits, governments, and other entities MAY NOT use Minecraft gameplay to promote or market unrelated brands, products, campaigns, or services.
Specifically, if you are one of these entities or someone who is hired by them, you MAY NOT exploit Minecraft or Minecraft assets to:
- build or commission others to build a Minecraft mod, map, or server that promotes or markets unrelated products or services in playable form; for example, you are NOT allowed to market or promote a branded automobile using a mod that depicts branded automobiles within Minecraft game play;
- build or commission others to build a Minecraft mod, map, or server that promotes or markets a company’s movie or TV show; for example, you are NOT allowed to build maps and/or videos using Minecraft blocks that build out the world or characters of a movie to promote and market your company’s or your client’s movie or TV program;
- offer Minecraft gameplay displayed or projected publicly within physical locations; for example, you are NOT allowed to promote or advertise big-screen Minecraft gameplay inside restaurants or other commercial venues; and you are NOT allowed to charge money for Minecraft gameplay, leagues, or competitions in theaters where gameplay is projected onto the movie screen;
- create or commission others to create promotional or marketing videos or movie trailers through Minecraft gameplay; for example, you are NOT allowed to create or produce movie trailers through Minecraft gameplay for promoting or marketing a movie;
- to promote your (or your client’s) corporate brands, products, or services.
However YOU MAY:
- Pay to advertise your business in an advertisement window within a Minecraft video; for example, by displaying a banner ad or by selling your ads on YouTube where they may be shown in connection with Minecraft videos uploaded independently by players;
- Pay for advertisements of your business to be served on websites or servers related to Minecraft, so long as you are not hiring the server operator to design or host a Minecraft mod/map/server that builds an in-world representation of your brand, products, or services.
- Build products or movie environments that you are a fan of into a Minecraft mod/map/server so long as you have not been asked to do so by the entity who makes the product or by someone they have hired to promote their brand or products; likewise, you can express your support for a political candidate in a map/mod/server, but not if you have been hired to promote them.
Videos and Streams
If you comply with and follow the Essential Requirements (in the Brand and Asset Usage Guidelines) and Naming Guidelines, YOU MAY create, use, and distribute videos and streams of you playing or using Minecraft for any lawful reason, and YOU MAY make money from them by adding or permitting advertising in them, so long as:
- all video downloads are free to view (i.e. there is no pay wall or other charge to view the videos);
- all streams are made free to view within 24 hours;
- you add your own unique content to the video or stream, such as audio commentary or footage of you making cool stuff;
- you don’t create and use videos or streams whose purpose is to advertise or promote other products or services;
- you don’t sell physical copies of videos or streams, i.e., DVDs, etc.;
- you don’t broadcast or distribute videos or streams via television. To help you understand this, the amount of unique content you add must be enough to make it reasonable for you to make money through advertising (and we reserve our right to decide on that).
This means that you can upload your own unique content to sites such as YouTube and make money from advertising around the video but you cannot distribute those videos on iTunes and charge for the content. Nor can you charge for a subscription to a channel where those videos are available unless the Minecraft related videos are also readily available for free outside of that subscription channel. Basically, videos must be free to consumers at the point of consumption and any money you make should come from other sources like display ads and sponsors, subject to the section below on “Constructed Promotions in Minecraft.”
REGISTRATION, ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
The details you give us as part of the registration for a Mojang or Microsoft Account must be correct. You can change your registration details if they become out of date. If you deliberately tell us something that you know isn’t true, we may terminate or suspend your Mojang account or access to Minecraft.net or any Mojang game titles with your Microsoft Account.
You might need to register with us to access all of the parts of our Website. The username and password that you create for a Mojang Account and the activities occurring on your account are your responsibility, so please protect them and remember that our staff will never ask you to give out your password. You should change your password if you think someone whom you did not authorize knows what it is. Please note that we are not responsible if someone uses your password to do something on our Website that you don’t like or that causes you harm.
You can manage and make changes to your Microsoft Account from here.
If you comply with and follow the Essential Requirements (in the Brand and Asset Usage Guidelines) YOU MAY use our Names (as defined in the Brand and Asset Usage Guidelines) in connection with a product or service title or listing (including on web sites or YouTube) if:
- the Name is in a secondary name or title (or secondary part of it);
- you do so because it is necessary to honestly and fairly describe those things or the purpose of them;
- you ensure that the Name (which includes any confusingly similar name) is not the dominant element or the distinctive part of your complete name or title;
- you don’t use any other aspect of the Brands or Assets (as defined in the Brand and Asset Usage Guidelines) as part of any related branding, including as or as part of any logo.
Examples of naming: «The Shaft — a Minecraft podcast» (we’re cool with that). «Minecraft — the ultimate help app» (we’re NOT cool with that).
To help you understand part of this and just so we are clear, regardless of anything else, YOU MAY NOT use the Name in or as the main or dominant name or title of any commercial product or service.
These are the “Naming Guidelines” and they apply to everything you might do under these Guidelines.
Правила и подсказки
- В начале все фишки перемешиваются случайным образом. В результате образуется сложная многослойная фигура. Её формы могут быть самыми разнообразными.
- Игроку требуется суметь полностью разобрать всю фигуру, чтобы на поле не осталось фишек. За один ход можно убрать только две фишки. Они должны быть обязательно одинаковыми и свободными.
- Фишку можно считать свободной, если сверху на ней ничего нет. Дополнительно должна быть свободна правая или левая сторона.
- Одинаковые фишки – имеют полностью схожий рисунок. В некоторых версиях игры можно убирать противоположные по смыслу фишки. Например, лето и зима.
When using Minecraft Realms, you may also be able to access and use content created by other people («Other Content»). Some of this Other Content may be made available by people you invite into Your Minecraft Realm and some may be made available as part of someone else’s Minecraft Realm.
Like with Your Content, Other Content will also generally include our software, textures, assets, tools etc. that we own (see above).
If someone makes available or gives you access to Other Content then you may use it within and in connection with your use of Minecraft Realms, subject to these Terms. In any case Other Content is subject to these Terms.
The first thing to say is that there are Essential Requirements that apply to all use of our Names, Brands, and Assets. If you are using any part of any Name, any of our Brands and /or any of our Assets, then what you are doing MUST:
- NOT make people think that you or what you are doing is official; approved or endorsed by us; or associated or connected with us;
- NOT be unlawful, deceptive, obscene, harmful or disparaging;
- NOT take action that would harm or damage any of our Brands or any of our Assets;
- NOT include anything else around it that makes people think that you or what you are doing is official; approved or endorsed by us; or associated or connected with us;
- comply with the relevant Account Terms/EULA; and
- sufficiently differentiate the use of any Name you are using from any other branding.
These are the «Essential Requirements».
The History of Minecraft Mojang Account Hacks
That Time When Someone Hacked a Mojang Account..
Can YOU Still MIGRATE from a MOJANG to MICROSOFT…
HUGE Mojang Account Migration NEWS | Minecraft Update…
MINECRAFT FREE CAPES FOR EVERYONE — HUGE MOJANG…
When is Minecraft Java Mojang Account Migration…
HOW TO GET A FREE MINECRAFT ACCOUNT | EASY 2020 — NEW…
NEW CAPES COMING TO MINECRAFT! (Mojang accounts to…
Get Your Minecraft Account Today | Minecraft Account…
Thousands of Minecraft Accounts Were STOLEN Using This…
how to verify minecraft account
*Important* Minecraft Account Migration Has Begun…
minecraft news mojang accounts transferring to…
8 HUGE Concerns and Issues with Minecraft Java Edition…
EVERY Minecraft Account Will Get A Free Cape, But…
PERFECTING your MINECRAFT PASSWORD!
JAVA Account Migration | Sub Español
FREE MINECON CAPE AWARENESS 2020 | MINECRAFT ACCOUNT…
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JFJKle1gLmyUYM8R6NsCWB0eIpTBwokk0NifIfrcmto/viewform?edit_requested=trueFill this form out to reset your minecraft/mojang ac…
Ok, so let’s make it clear. I’ve discovered this thing myself in 2019, but i just saw that in 2017 a sniping website was already doing this. I won’t take cre…
LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW
The terms of this EULA do not affect any legal (statutory) rights that you may have under the law that applies to you for the Game. You might have certain rights which the law that applies to you says cannot be excluded. Nothing we say in these terms will affect those legal rights, even if we say something which sounds like it contradicts your legal rights. That’s what we mean when we say «subject to applicable law».
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WHEN YOU GET A COPY OF OUR GAME, WE PROVIDE IT «‘AS IS»‘. UPDATES ARE ALSO PROVIDED «‘AS IS»‘. THIS MEANS THAT WE ARE NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES TO YOU ABOUT THE STANDARD OR QUALITY OF OUR GAME, OR THAT OUR GAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IT MAY CAUSE. YOU BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO ITS QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE. YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT WE MAY RELEASE GAMES WELL BEFORE THEY ARE COMPLETE AND SO THEY MAY (AND OFTEN WILL) HAVE BUGS -BUT WE PREFER TO RELEASE THESE FEATURES EARLY THAN MAKE YOU WAIT FOR PERFECTION. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO NOTIFY US ABOUT A POTENTIAL BUG, WE HAVE A SITE FOR THAT HERE.
The laws of the country where you have your habitual residence govern this EULA and all disputes, including disputes relating to it, our Game, or our Website, regardless of conflict of laws principles.
Интересные особенности Маджонга
Во время создания пирамиды, все фишки раскладываются случайным образом. При таком подходе имеется высокая вероятность того, что во время прохождения получится тупиковая ситуация, когда на поле не найти парных рисунков. По этой причине разработчики создали специальный алгоритм, который помогает избежать подобных проблем. Всегда существует как минимум один способ успешно разложить пасьянс, то есть убрать все предметы с поля.
Стандартная версия Маджонга представляет собой большую пирамиду или черепаху, которые состоят из пяти слоёв. Верхний слой представлен всего из одной фишки, а дальше количество увеличивается.
Современные варианты Маджонга настолько разнообразны, что вы будете постоянно встречать разные фигуры. Количество слоёв может сильно отличаться, что значительно влияет на общую сложность прохождения.
Оригинальные фишки из азиатской игры зачастую создают сложности для начинающих игроков. Некоторые символы сложно запомнить и сравнить визуально, что сильно усложняет процесс. Большинство современных флеш игр используют более понятные и привычные изображения. Например, существует несколько версий детского маджонга, где использованы картинки с животными.
Существует вариант пасьянса, где надо разложить всего один слой фигуры (обычно это прямоугольник). Можно убирать две одинаковые фишки, которые расположены на краю. Между такими фишками должна быть возможность провести ломаную линию, состоящую не более чем из трёх отрезков. Достаточно простые правила, где требуется проявлять только внимательность.
На этой странице представлено несколько игр в стиле Маджонг, которые вы можете проходить в онлайне
Все они полностью бесплатные, каждая обладает определёнными уникальными чертами, поэтому рекомендуем каждый раз обращать внимание на правила. Список весьма разносторонний, от простых детских версий до сложных головоломок, где будет трудно справиться любому
Выбирайте наиболее приятную версию и начинайте прохождение, вы проведёте время с удовольствием и сможете улучшить свою внимательность и логическое мышление.
These Guidelines cover the use of our Brands and our Assets. For these purposes, when we refer to:
- a «Name» what we mean is the name of any one of our games, taglines, features, events, or company identity, as well as any names which are confusingly similar to the names of any of our games, taglines, features, events, or company identity;
- our «Brands» what we mean is any Names and/or the related logos and distinctive characteristics of any of our Names and games;
- our «Assets» what we mean is the code, software, graphics, textures, images, models, sound and audio from any of our games and any videos or screenshots taken from or our games.
These Guidelines apply in addition to and not in place of our Account Terms or End User License Agreements (EULAs). Please remember that we have always said in our EULAs that we have one major rule: do not distribute anything we’ve made. This means don’t:
- give copies of our games to anyone else;
- make commercial use of anything we’ve made (including our Names, Brands, and Assets);
- try to make money from anything we’ve made (including our Names, Brands, and Assets); or
- let other people get access to anything we’ve made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable;
unless we specifically agree to it or allow it.
These Guidelines do not change that principle but are intended to help people understand what we expect and want.
Please also check back here from time to time because we may update these guidelines and provide further guidance.
If you make any content available on or through our Game, you agree to give us permission to use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute, and publicly display that content. This permission is irrevocable, and you also agree to let us permit other people to use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute, and publicly display your content. You are not giving up your ownership rights in your content, you are just giving us and other users permission to use it. For example, we may need to copy, reformat, and distribute content that you post on our website so others can read it. If you don’t want to give us these permissions, do not make content available on or through our Game. Please think carefully before you make any content available, because it may be made public and might even be used by other people in a way you don’t like.
If you are going to make something available on or through our Game, it must not be offensive to people or illegal, it must be honest, and it must be your own creation. Some examples of the types of things you must not make available using our Game include: posts that include racist or homophobic language; posts that are bullying or trolling; posts that are offensive or that damage our or another person’s reputation; posts that include porn or someone else’s creation or image; or posts that impersonate a moderator or try to trick or exploit people.
Any content you make available on our Game must also be your creation or you must have permission or the legal right to do it. You must not and you agree that you will not make any content available, using the Game that infringes the rights of others.
We reserve the right to take down any content in our discretion.
Please watch out if you are talking to people in our Game. It is hard for either you or us to know for sure that what people say is true, or even if people are really who they say they are. You should think twice about giving out information about yourself.
If you create things using Minecraft Realms or make any content or material available on or through it («Your Content»), you also agree to give us and other people who have access to it permission to use it. That also means we can use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute, publicly display and otherwise make available Your Content to others (without payment or restriction). That includes anything you build, craft or create and any communications you make such as through any chat functionality we have or make available. You also agree to let us permit others to use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute and make available Your Content and you accept that you may not get a credit or attribution for this.
This is necessary for a number of reasons, including that we need to make sure that when other people (who you may invite) access Your Minecraft Realm they have the right to do so and when you access Other Minecraft Realms you have the right to do so. We also need to make sure that we aren’t liable for what other people do with Your Content when you let them use it — because we can’t control that — and we also need to reflect the fact that Your Content will generally include our software, textures, assets, tools etc. that we own (see above).
These permissions last forever and cannot be revoked. If you don’t want to give these permissions, do not make content available using Minecraft Realms.
Please therefore think carefully before you make any content available, because it will be made public (including to anyone else who has access to the Minecraft Realms that you access) and it might even be used by other people in a way you don’t like.
If you are going to make Your Content available using Minecraft Realms, such as on or through Your Minecraft Realm or Other Minecraft Realms, it must:
- not be offensive to people;
- not be illegal or unlawful;
- be honest and not mislead, trick or exploit anyone else nor impersonate others;
- not infringe anyone’s copyright or other rights;
- not be racist, sexist or homophobic;
- not be bullying or abusive;
- not damage our or another person’s reputation;
- not include pornography;
- not include advertising.
You must not make any content available using Minecraft Realms that infringes the rights of anyone else.
You are responsible for all content that is made available by you using Minecraft Realms.
You are also responsible for all content that is made available by you or others using Your Minecraft Realm.
By making Your Content available you warrant and are telling us that you are fully entitled to do so under these Terms and that we are entitled to exercise the rights you have granted to us under these Terms.
If you want to notify us that someone is infringing your intellectual property on Minecraft Realms or any of our services, please submit your notice here (https://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyrtInfrg.aspx). We reserve the right to take down any content in our discretion. If appropriate, we may terminate or suspend accounts of users who are repeat infringers.